Es ist wie so meist. Am Anfang ist man mit voller Begeisterung dabei. Aber irgendwann wird es einem auch langweilig und man lässt es im Sand verlaufen. Dabei hat es so gut angefangen. Aber hier sind meine Fotos. Zumindest bis zum 21.
1. I bought this!: Share a photo of something you purchased, whether it be today, recent or something long ago.
2. Morning ritual: What’s something you do most morning. Shoot and share it.
3. This is really good!: Find something good in your life and take a photo.
4. In my cup: What are you drinking today?
5. Paper: Is it a bill? Newspaper? A letter or a heartfelt card you received? Find paper around you.
6. Broken: Is there something broken around you? Shoot and share it.
7. Something beginning with F: Find something beginning with the letter F and take a photo.
8. Shape: Shapes are all around us. Which will you choose for today’s prompt?
9. A snack: Healthy, or not-so-healthy, share a snack with us.
10. Stars: Whether in the sky or elsewhere, find some stars and take a photo.
11. A smile: A smile can change the world. I hope you find many to choose from today.
12. Mother: It’s Mother’s Day. Take a photo of a mother figure, or if you’re a mum – perhaps yourself. Or what the word mother means to you.
13. Sunrise/Sunset: Choose one or both, and take some time to see the sun wake or go to sleep.
14. Need: What’s a need in your life?
15. 7 o’clock: Whatever you’re doing at 7am or 7pm – share it!
16. Mailbox: Take a photo of yours, or someone elses.
17. Season: What season is it where you are? How can you share it in a photo?
18. Want: What do you want in your life?
19. My favourite view: What’s your favourite view? Your kids sleeping? Your loved one? Do share.
20. Light: Light makes a photo beautiful, so how can you play with it in your photo. Could you find a little sunflare, play with light inside or something else. Lets make magic!
21. I care about this…: What do you truly care about?